Shakespeare – Hamlet – Act 2, Scene 2
- School really is the best time of your life.
- If you work hard at school you’ll reap the benefits now.
- Choose your friends carefully, you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
- Always give your best at everything you do, people are always watching.
- Always treat people the way you want to be treated and you’ll receive respect from almost everyone you meet.
- Everyone is simultaneously different and the same. Regardless of someone’s race, culture, gender and sexual orientation, everyone is equal.